After entering the new school year, school operators or the school administration department must be busy with Dapodik. One of the activities is to pull Dapodik’s new student data into the application.
This is indeed something that must be done as data collection for students who have just joined that year.
Actually, to pull Dapodik’s new student data to the application, it can be done directly on line and offline.
The first thing you have to do to collect this data is to first download Dapodik 2022.
After that, do the synchronization between the data needed with the data of students in the school.
Tutorial on How to Withdraw Dapodik’s New Student Data to the Application
If you don’t know how to pull new student data into the Dapodik application, we provide the following tutorial:
- Visit the official Dapodik website at https://sso.datadik.kemdikbud.go.id/
- On the login page, enter Username and password what you have
- Click on the Application menu section. To withdraw new student data, press on the New PD button
- Fill in the province of origin of the school, district/city of origin, the sub-district the school is in, the name of the school and the year of graduation from the student whose data you want to collect
- After that, press the Show button. You can change the appearance of Show 10 entries be 100 entries to make work easier
- Later, the data for all students who registered at your school will appear. After that, check the section for students who have just registered to your school sekolah
- Do this with great care. Don’t mischeck students who never applied to your school. It’s a good idea to check repeatedly to be sure.
- After all student and student data is correct, press the Register button, then press the Close button again
To pull new student data to the Dapodik application is not difficult. It just takes extra precision. Especially if the new students who come in turn out to be many or even hundreds. It could be tucked in the eye so that it is wrong to collect data. So please be careful.
That’s the tutorial on how to pull Dapodik’s new student data into the application. May be useful