One of the mandatory requirements for registering pre-employment participants is an ID card. Many are constrained by this problem because they do not know how to verify a Pre-Employment Identity Card. In fact, if this fails to be done, it could be that your application as a participant is rejected.
After the 17th Pre-Employment was closed last June, the government plans to open another 18th batch this month. Many people who have not passed the previous Pre-Employment are enthusiastically waiting for the opening of this new wave.
There are several conditions that you must meet when verifying your Pre-Employment ID card, namely:
- Make sure to upload the original photo ID
- The name listed on the ID card is the same as the Pre-employment account akun
- ID card must be in good condition
- When photographing your ID card, make sure that your shots are clear and not blurry
- Photo of ID card in bright light conditions so that the ID card is clearly visible
- Do not use flash on photo ID
Tutorial How to Verify Pre-Employment KTP
If you already understand how to take photos to verify Pre-Employment, it’s time to register. The tutorial on how to verify a Pre-employment ID card is as follows:
- Open the official pre-work site at https://dashboard.prakerja.go.id/enter
- If you don’t have an account at Pre-Employment, please register first. The trick is to enter your email and passwords, then click Create Account
- If already registered, please login with email and password registered, then press the Enter button
- Go to the Dashboard menu. Here, you will be asked to verify your ID card
- For how to verify a Pre-Employment ID card, click on the Take Photo ID button. Follow the instructions for taking photos and snap your ID card according to the conditions above
- If you have to cut a photo of your ID card, make sure not to cut any part of your ID card. If it fits, click Next
- Click on the Use Photo button, then Submit Photo ID
- Wait for verification to be carried out by the system for 1 x 24 hours
Failed to Verify Pre-Employment Identity Card
There are times when the system refuses when you verify your ID card. Usually there is an explanation why this happened. However, don’t be discouraged right away, okay? Check the results of the photo ID that you have uploaded and re-verify.
Here are some things you should do if you still experience failure when verifying your ID card
- Re-verify and make sure this time the photo you take is in accordance with the conditions mentioned above
- Re-verify via device other. Like a cellphone or laptop/PC
- Fill out the complaint form at the following link: https://www.prakerja.go.id/pengaduan
This is an explanation of how to verify a pre-employment ID card. May be useful.